Here's some big news: after lots and lots of practice (and me giving up) Chloe has FINALLY learned to ride her bike! She'd get one foot up and one down and not be able to get past that point. Tonight, Chad thought to WD40 the thing and presto, she can do it!! Wahoo! Of course she could do it! I'm so proud!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Spazoid
Here's some big news: after lots and lots of practice (and me giving up) Chloe has FINALLY learned to ride her bike! She'd get one foot up and one down and not be able to get past that point. Tonight, Chad thought to WD40 the thing and presto, she can do it!! Wahoo! Of course she could do it! I'm so proud!
Posted by Carla at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't think that you will ever get use to the fact that you have a BOY!!!!! They are just a totally different breed girl. He is such a cutie and we will keep him spazoid and all !!
I love that kid--he is hilarious!!!
Oh... he seems so fun. All boys are spastic! Mine certainly has his moments!!!
Oh Dana, Chloe's a total spazilla too; we just don't have any fun video of it. But yes, he is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment