Ok, so haircuts are trivial. But I've had long, yucky, unkept-no-matter-what-I-do hair for a long time now. It's the longest I've let it get since probably high school. And I haven't had a haircut that I've loved since our first year of marriage. But this one, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! Leighanna, I followed suit by going for bangs just for a change. Bangs have kind of scared me since my grade school monstrosity (sorry Mom!) But this one I love. It has pretty much solved my appearance issues. Did I mention I love it?
Before (yuck!)
After
6 comments:
You are HOT! You have that perfect face that goes with ANY haircut!
Ahh... I LOVE IT!!!! You look amazing! :o)
So cute! I love it, too! It looks fabulous on you.
Ooooo la la!!!!!!! YOu are so cute!!!! I loooove it. And your friend is right you have a face that you can do any hair with. So sassy too.
A W E S O M E!!! LOVE IT CHICKA! And that is not trivial...a good hair cut can do wonders for your mood. I may have to copy your do before too long!
You look so good! Now I will have to talk Joey into letting me cut my hair. CUTE!
Post a Comment