Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures at the Park

Yesterday, we went to the park.  There's a gorgeous area that I've wanted to take pictures at.  It was a little impromptu, and Chloe's sick of having to "look at me!" every two seconds for a picture.  But I had fun.  It's just so pretty!  I wish I knew someone that could take some family pics or a friend that wanted some family pics.  It's one hobby that doesn't take up any space.  So anyway, I had fun taking pictures.


As one might've guessed, Everett (and I, and my CAMERA!) had an unfortunate swim in that nasty water.  It fogged up my screen so half the time I couldn't tell what I was taking pictures of.  Then we went and played at the playground.  So we were all nasty when we left.  I felt like we'd been to the beach.





She's such a goober!  She didn't want to co-operate because she hates my hobby because she's my only subject besides Everett.




My little dancin' diva!

Tired boy!



My gorgeous girl!

5 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Hey, I volunteer to do your pics. I will even do them for free ;0)

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Great pics by the way

Hope said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are adorable. I especially like the pictures of Chloe's feet splashing in the water and the tired boy picture.

Dana said...

Cute subjects that you have to take pictures of. I agree about the one with her splashing. Very cute.

Bond Bedlam said...

Those pictures are so cute!