Since I've been in nursery with Chloe, I have discovered that she really enjoys and is good at puzzles. I've always thought she was too young, but she's not. She has memorized how to put most of this puzzle together by herself in no time at all. I know this is typical of her age, so the reason I'm so proud of her is because she doesn't get terribly frustrated! Usually if she can't do something when she first picks it up, she gets upset and cries for help. But she's fairly patient with it! I love having something to share because I like doing puzzles too, granted, not 10 times in a row, but such is life with kids : )
Thursday, September 25, 2008
A Discovered Talent
Posted by Carla at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My kids all love a good puzzle too. I love it! Good job Chloe!
What fun! It's always nice to discover a new activity together.
Yea Chloe!! :o) William loves to do puzzles!
Post a Comment