Monday, September 1, 2008

Paparazzi - A Good Weekend

We had a really great weekend.  Friday night, we went to Red Robin for dinner.  I had the BEST chicken sandwich thing EVER and the BEST peach soda thing EVER.  It was the best meal I've had in a very very long time!  And it was really nice to get out.  Chad and I often argue about his time off because he always wants to stay in (because he goes out and works every day) and the kids and I always itch to get out for something other than errands and shopping.  So anyway, it was really nice.  Saturday, we went to check out this sprayground/playground in town.  Parks and recreation has built several, and I thought the kids would love it.  It's just a playground that involves water and right next to it was a ship-themed playground with sand under it.  We all had a lot of fun!  It was relaxing for me and Chad, but we had fun too.  I was the paparazzi and just went crazy with the camera.  I got some really really cute shots of the kids and managed to make them even better on my lovely mac (I like iPhoto.)  After that we went to play at Toy's-R-Us.  

Sunday was nice.  I really enjoyed being in nursery and enjoyed Chloe.  And today was a lot of shopping/errands but it was really nice having Chad home.  
Everett has so much personality!  He LOVES to rock in Chloe's rocking chair, either sitting or standing.  Whenever I catch him doing something he knows he shouldn't, he jumps, startled, and turns around to give me a big heart-melting, gap-toothed grin.  Everett didn't much enjoy the water at the park, but he did like splashing his feet.  And he discovered that eating sand isn't so tasty.  Today, he plagued Chloe by splashing in her "painting" water.  He LOVED it!  Chloe liked the dolphin at the park because it had purple on it.  It's her FAVORITE color!  (She tells us that all the time as if we don't know.)  Anyway, so enjoy the crap-load of pictures.  I'm pretty stoked about some of them.

2 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

I love these pictures! Everette is getting so big. I bet that is the same sandwich I get at Red Robin too. IT IS AWESOME! Glad ya'll had a great long weekend. I loved long weekends together!!!!!

Net said...

Great pictures. It sounds like you made the most of your weekend together. We didn't, but should have as school started today.
About the packing, we are joining the rest of the ward and moving to OG to save on rent!