So in B-Town, we became members of the Wonderlab which bought us a free pass to any of what seems like hundreds of museums around the world. So there's a cute little children's museum here (we love children's museums!) that we went to. It really made me sad because I long for B-town and all of the friends I could hang out with at the Wonderlab. But it was fun. Chloe had been a little butt-head the day before, but coming home she said, "Mommy, I really had fun at the museum. Thank You!" My heart melted and I forgave her for the massive amounts of trouble she'd given me the day before. We both really needed to make the time for it. It was fun. Enjoy pictures.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Children's Museum
Posted by Carla at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy smokes that place looks awesome!! Lillian watched the slide show with me and kept saying - where am I? I explained that Chloe moved and you weren't there with her - she said, "I miss Chloe."
Can't wait until Jan. Lillian misses her best bud.
AWE!! I can't wait either. Chloe talks about Lillian too.
Post a Comment