
So we spoke in church on Sunday and it went amazingly well! We got compliment after compliment even, "I thoroughly enjoyed Sacrament meeting today!" So anyway we're glad that it went well and that we could bring the Spirit into the meeting, and of course, we're glad that it's done. I think we both really enjoyed the things we got to learn in preparation for them. Anyway, in our haste to write them, Chloe decided she wanted to speak in Sacrament too. So, Chad sat down with her and helped her write her talk. Tonight for Family Home Evening we talked about ways we can serve in the church and she gave her talk. - Not exactly spiritual, but all the same, I'm very proud of her!! Here it is:
Rocket ships to the moon. Vroooom!
I will take a nap on the rocket ship.
I will play Master Chief (Halo-Chad's video game) on the rocket ship.
I will eat Hot Dog on the rocket ship and on the moon when we get there.
I will bring crayons and paper.
The End
Ever since I told her we were going to get on an airplane and go home for a couple of weeks, she's been talking about rocket ships and fishing. So grandparents, get ready. She'll be giving her talk to you guys as well. PS) this picture is just when she was pretending after the babies were all blessed last Christmas.
1 comments:
So sweet - that's how they learn - pretend and the example of their parents! As David O. Mckay said - there are 3 ways to teach children Example, example, example!!
Post a Comment