Dana, I didn't forget your request for pictures of the house. I just haven't had a lull in bloggable events, or the time to post them. So anyway, here they are. Home sweet home. Now that I've had some time to get used to it, I like it, all except the kitchen sink and bathroom (you can see straight through the floor to the basement and grout is coming out of the broken tile. it's bad.) The bugs haven't been too terrible (we had a fly infestation (like seriously 20+ in one day) until I discovered they were coming right in the back door, where we keep the trash.) It needs a whole lot of work, but still has some good charm left. I often find myself daydreaming about remodeling i'd do if it were mine. Anyway, here it is.
Friday, September 5, 2008
The House
Posted by Carla at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like the kitchen is really dark and dreary and the bathroom with the brown tile looks so gross. But other than that it is really cute!! I can totally see you guys in that house for good. Its nice to daydream about what kind of home you will have one day.
Carla that is a cute little house. I am sure that when you live there - then you learn of all the flaws.
It is a cute little house. You could make that place even more charming than it is now if it were your's girl!
Post a Comment