How can one kid poop SO much?!! Ok, there's Chloe who is on a daily fiber supplement because she was getting stomach aches. And then there's Everett who poops so much that it seeps up the back and ruins the outfit. All moms have had their share of those, but he does it like a solid 3 times a day!! Every diaper I change is poopy and he usually gets two before he's been awake for 3 hours. This morning, as I was dealing with the diaper and other mess, he ran off and peed on the carpet and a toy. Sheesh. With one in diapers, I've still gone through a box of wipes in about two weeks. He gets clingy when he needs it changed too. And he eats at least as much as Chloe. I tell you, it's a darn good thing we'll make decent money just to feed and diaper that child! He's a huge mess in every sense of the word. But he is so handsome and funny and playful and cuddly; I just don't know what I'm gonna do with him!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Poop-tastic!
Posted by Carla at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I do believe Anna and Kate are the same way. I tell Erik when he gets home that I am so sick and tired of everyone's nasty poop. AHHH!!! We go through an entire box of 720 wipes in a month and a half. I will trade :0) Let's get em together for a month and tally everything if we would have triplets.... That is a scary thought. Stay tuned to my next post...it will make you want to vomit!
Post a Comment