Monday, September 8, 2008

...And Many More...

4months old.  This isn't a very good picture of Chloe, but the files I have with me only go back a year.
2years old.
3 years old.  Crazy hair.  And no longer my baby.

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!  We're so happy to have you in our family!





Everett likes the scooter too.  He pushed it over, turned the wheel, and said, "Oooooooooh!!!"
As tradition, my family always calls to sing happy birthday.  This is a fake smile, but when they called, she had the cutest little bashful smile.  Aside from the presents and maybe the color-your-own birthday card, it made her day!



5 comments:

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!! I have really sucked at birthdays since Eliza was born. She looks so happy and content. So lets see a scooter, slippers, lipstick and jewlery? That sounds like an excellent birthday hall. Happy Birthday sweet girl.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Happy Birthday! Oooh, I can't believe she's three! Enjoy - three is the BESTEST age EVER!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

I am so depressed. Remembering birthdays was MY THING! I blame the girls, I can't remember anything to save my life now. I even looked at the calendar several times this past week and didn't see the RED box around the date with "Chloe's birthday" written...what a looser I am. I even forgot your birthday too didn't I Carla? I hope you know that I love you both dearly though.

Carla said...

Allison, It's ok. It has a medical term. It's called Momnesia. It seriously is a real condition. It's hormonal and I TOTALLY understand!

Bond Bedlam said...

What cute kids - I miss them and YES you are very blessed - But these spirits were sent to parents who know and will teach them the gospel of Jesus Christ so that they can return to Heavenly Father.