Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cute Kids

I've got an arsenal of fun pictures of the kids that I've meant to upload for some time now. Everett is at a very fun age. He's playful and loves games like chase, playing through the baby gate, and wrestling me (I lay there while he crawls all over me.) So most of these pictures are of him, but not all of them. Forgive any repeats.  The kids have been doing REALLY well lately.  So we're kind of just plugging along right now, which is good.

Jodie, thank you so much for all of your activity ideas.  Painting with water keeps Chloe occupied for hours!














5 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh! Everett is SO OLD!! I can't even believe how different he looks from May. Glad things are going so well!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Totally random comment - but Everett looks so much like Ethan Ritchie when he was that age - do you remember? It's uncanny!

Hope said...

I love the dishwasher picture. I sure do miss that kid. I was thinking him the other day and how much I would love to hold him again. I'm sure by the time you get back he'll be running away from me.

PS - your house looks adorable!

Bond Bedlam said...

So CUTE - Yeah the dishwasher picture is cute.

Dana said...

OH what some really cute kids you have. Those were some fun pictures. I would love for you to tell me details of this mop. Of corse if you had to screw it several times then maybe it wouldn't be the best thing for me but I think I want to hear more anyway.