Monday, August 18, 2008

Brunette

BEFORE


AFTER
  Ok, I have never done anything like this before.  I've never even wanted to.  I've been blonde all my life and loved it.  As I've gotten older, my hair has darkened, but I lighten it using Sun-In which just lightens it like you spent a lot of time out in the sun.  So I'm not sure what my natural color is anymore. But I've never wanted to go darker until Friday.  I've been having root/appearance issues.  I never go anywhere or see anyone, so I always look like crud.  Anyway, so on what I consider a whim, I dyed it!  I'm still shocked at my self.  But I do really like it.  I might keep it, we'll see.

7 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

I totally love it girl. It's about time you joined the rest of us girlies. From what I hear it is expensive to be a blond. Of course I love you with brown or blond...you are still a cutie pie! What does Chad think about it?

Hope said...

I love it! It looks natural and fun. I think you should definetly keep it!!

Carla said...

Oh Chad likes it. He always did go for brunettes. He said he was glad to end up with a blonde, but yeah he likes it.

Dana said...

OH Carla, I love it. It looks so much more natural than the before picture. I love you as a blond but no matter what your hair color you are beautiful!!! I think you should keep it too. You did it yourself? I could never do that.

Dana said...

PS. The new font color is so much better!!! It doesn't hurt my eyes to read it now.

Bond Bedlam said...

Well I have captured all the new pictures and will watch them on my digital picture frame while I exercise in the morning. I do like your hair but you are cute as a blond or a burnette.

Anonymous said...

I love it it looks great.