Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"On the Road Again..."

The couch is gone and tomorrow will be a tiring day of packing the van and cleaning the apartment.  I hope everything fits a little better this time... or at all.  In fact, I hope the whole trip goes considerably better this time!  It will be considerably shorter; so that's good.  Chloe's sad seeing all of her toys go away, but we're all very excited to get on the road again and on to something new.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow! So soon?? Good luck Tisdales! Have a great trip and I hope that no one gets sick this time. :)

Hope said...

Good Luck! I look forward to hearing what you next stop has in store.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Wow! It seems like you just got there. Where to now????
Good luck and I love you

Bond Bedlam said...

Like everyone else - that was fast you all just got there. Good Luck and I SURE do miss you guys.