
1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. Just be nice :)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Memories with Me
Posted by Carla at 12:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Okay you cutie Carla I love that picture of you. My memory of you is when mom punished you and you were standing in the corner with your "green gown" I wonder if the picture was the same time but you weren't crying and I don't recall you being in the nightgown but you certainly had curlers in your hair. And my memory you were crying in the corner. I remember thinking I felt so bad for you but whatever you did was serious because mom would not let you out.
Hehe, yeah, i think that was this picture.
Oh how fun. I remember baby-ing you. Everyone would say how I shouldn't but you were just so darn cute! I have TONS of memories...the time you broke your leg on the tombstone...I felt so guilty about that. I felt like it was my fault because I found a lizard and you wanted to play with it. I said no so you ran off to play. Minutes later you fell and broke your leg. If I had let you play with that lizard, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. Sorry! I love ya!!!!
Oh yeah I remember that one Allison. I was right there and that tombstone actually fell on top of her. It was just too old. Grandma had just said we shouldn't be climbing on the stones. And do you remember being in church with the flyswatter scratching your leg. YOu were so mad because it itched so badly and you couldn't get comfort from the itching.
Carla- Chloe looks so much like you!!! Well, I remember first meeting you. Reid picked me up and took me to Chad's parents house to play paintball! You were there - undoubtedly sizing me up!! LOL! I was unsure about get pelted with paintballs - and it seemed that you probably felt similar!!! I remember we had fun though!
Even before that, I remember you at the singles ward. You were only there about a month before you got married. We never interacted, but I remembered wanting to be friends with you and Chad. You were getting married so soon that it just wasn't the right time. Who knew I would eventually get that chance!!!
Oh allison,you always did have a talent for figuring out how things could be your fault. it only would've delayed the inevitable. Man, i would just go crazy with that fly swatter, but to no avail.
Yeah, i was sizing you up (I had to approve any of Reid's female friends), and i do remember deciding i liked you. i totally didn't remember you in the single's ward though (i was pre-occupied)
Oh that picture! Oh yeah that was the picture of when I put you in the corner. I ran and got the camera because it was so... cute and funny - you were just crying as if the world was crashing down. And those curlers you insisted upon having. I have lots of memories with you. You were such a sweet girl. I will do a resent memory - of the time you, the kids and me went to that little craft town the day before I left you house the summer of Everett's birth. We had great fun just being together. I miss my baby!
Post a Comment