So we have found out that our SLC apartment has a deposit on it, meaning someone is going to rent it and we won't be out any money because of the... girl that broke our lease. Wahoo!!
Chloe has gone 4 nights in a row keeping her self dry at night. No accidents during the day either! I think she used to go through the night and then get over confident and have an accident during the day, but now she's doing great!! In fact, the other day, I had her drink a ton of water before nap time. She only napped for about half an hour and woke up having to pee really badly. I am so excited that she WOKE UP to pee.
4 comments:
Yay! Yay! and she is so cute. :) I'm glad that she's doing so well!
Good for you Chloe! And good for Mom! I hate changing sheets.
I am happy that has all worked out with the apartment too. I know that was a stressful situation.
LOVE YA!!!!
oH yeah Oh yeah. Matthew has no clue what waking up to pee is like. I wonder if he will be in pull ups till he is 8. Daniel took forever to stop wetting the bed at night. I think the difference between girls and boys can be huge. Yeah for Chloe!!!
Yay! that means she is trainin her brain - but accidcents will still occur on occasions. Good for you all on the apartment deal.
Post a Comment