Monday, June 2, 2008

Haircut

While at the playground, Everett was acutally sitting for a change, eating grass, and I thought it was an opportune time to cut his hair. He's been needing it for quite some time, but I was scared to do it. It was tough cutting a moving target!! I think I did pretty well : ) So Chloe and Everett, 2 years a part in age, both got their first haircuts with-in a month of eachother.

So Everett NEVER sits any more. He gets mad when I try to sit him down and stiffens up. He always rolls over immediately because he as become quite mobile the past few days. He has perfected the roll/army crawl and is getting the hang of crawling. He's strengthening those arms and getting the coordination. So he's deffinitely ON THE MOVE at all times. We've got lots of new rules about Chloes toys now. And it takes all I've got to PIN him down for diaper time. Fun stuff.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

So cute! He is getting SO OLD. Sheesh, it's only been a month and I feel like he looks like a different kid! What a cutie.

Dana said...

What a cutie he is.