Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Park

Chad had the day off today because he's got some conference to go to tomorrow and Sunday. So we went to this park that Marie showed me. It is a bit of a drive for us, but it's so totally awesome!! We had a lot of fun!










5 comments:

Hope said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. I love these types of playgrounds.

Leighanna said...

That looks like a ton of fun! You know, everyone has their own opinions about family resemblence... but I think Everett and Chloe look so much alike!

Dana said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Becky McArthur said...

Wow! That looks like a ton of fun. Glad to see you guys having a good time up there. How's the weather? Probably nicer than here! :)

singin'mama said...

Maybe I didn't get the memo, but are you guys in Cedar City Utah? That playground looks just like one we played on last summer.