Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dirty

Today I cleaned light switches. The crevices and a lot of the switches them selves were BLACK. Can you believe that?? I keep thinking two things,
A) I don't even want to know what other filth we're living on top of since the places was CLEARLY not cleaned before we had to move in and
B) I sure as heck hope the previous tenants were mechanics because otherwise...YIKES! In keeping with the "I don't wanna know" thought process, I'm sticking with the mechanic theory!

If the slideshow is still not big enough for you guys, here's the link to the album in my Picasa account: enjoy.

Memorial Day Weekend

1 comments:

Dana said...

Oh the pictures in bigger version make me even sadder that we couldn't be there with you guys!! And stick to the I don't know theory on the lights. YOu make sure they don't charge you for a dirty apartment when you leave because you had to clean.