Monday, June 16, 2008

Before the Bloggin' Days

A friend of mine just posted of her baby dancing. Good dancing by the way! It reminded me that this morning Chad came and showed me that he had uploaded this video to his newest toy, his iPOD. It seems like just yesterday and yet a life time ago. It's almost time for Everett to start bustin' his moves like this. But for now, he remains crawling up onto the tupperware, swimming, and crawling down, repeatedly.

This song used to be "our song." I'd turn it on in the car and look back at Chloe, she'd smile really big and start singing along. Ah good memories, good memories. I wish I could've enjoyed them more fully when they were happening - a lesson for the present. I'm thrilled that we have tons of fun video to bring the nostalgic smile to my face.

1 comments:

Leighanna said...

That is so cute. I love when they dance. William twirls in circles. It is rather funny to watch!!!