Ok, I am So flipping excited, I have to tell the whole world!!
First off, I just got Chloe registered for swim lessons which start next next week. We FINALLY got to go swimming yesterday and she loves swimming so much that I'm really really excited for her and think that she'll totally thrive on it. And it'll be nice to have something fun to look forward to in our schedule. Speaking of which, I'm not sure Everett is too much of a fish. He didn't seem to be too thrilled with it, but...well people kept splashing him...maybe next summer.
Anyway, now for the GREAT prospect:
I just started home-hunting for our next rotation. Actually, I started looking last week, but couldn't do much until Chad got me the address of his clinic. So he finally got that to me and I found this lovely little house for deeply discounted rent (almost half of what homes normally go for around there) because they're trying to sell it. I was excited to begin with because it just looked and sounded perfect for us. So I emailed her and just spoke to her on the phone. The more we talked the more excited I got because it just sounds more and more perfect for both of us the more we spoke; and she sounds lovely to work with. It is contengent on the current tenant and on weather or not there are any buyers in the next month (I know that sounds really really if-y) and I've tried not to get my hopes up, but that's a lost cause. I mean, it seems just so perfect that it almost has to be heaven-sent!
AND I found my wedding ring!!!! It just showed up in the washing machine somehow. I think it's been trapped the whole time under the aggitator and only just came loose. I guess twenty loads of laundry can do that.
Oh AND, I think I've only mentioned this to Marie, but next month, Richard and Lydia are coming up. I'm excited to see them, excited to show them around SLC and we're taking a road trip down to the Colorado State Optimetric...I dunno, convention/expo thing like the one Chad recently went to here. So Chad will be able to network, we'll be able to see if Colorado really does seem like the place we'd like to settle and we'll get a little vacation to what sounds like a really lovely town. And maybe we'll get to go on a DATE!!! Haven't had one of those since we moved.
WAHOO!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Exciting Prospects
Posted by Carla at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray! All fantastic things! I hope the house works out for you--that would be awesome!
Such lovely blessings! It sounds as if you have a silver lining. Keep us posted :)
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!! I am so happy for #1 you found your wedding ring #2 you might have an awesome place to go and #3 you get to see more family. That is always a wonderful thing!!!
Good Carla!!! I'm glad you are having some good news lately!! :o)
Post a Comment