...DADDY!
He's so goofy. Today, we decided to stop trying to keep him from sticking his fingers in the fan, hoping he'd learn his lesson. But our master plan backfired on us. He LOVED it!! He giggled SO hard. Crazy kid!
...MOMMY!
She actually came in after her shower and said, "Mommy, I want my towel on my head like a woman!" She then proceeded to join me in applying deodorant and lotion. It was pretty funny. She's definitely wanting to be a big girl in every way possible.
6 comments:
That's hilarious about the fan! Too cute with Chloe wanting to do the big girl stuff. Gracie used to want to wear a robe whenever I did, but she always called it a bra. Took me a while to figure that one out.
Love the pictures. They have grown even since you left here. Cute kids!
Chloe really looks a lot like you in that picture. I hope that things work out for your housing.
I love it! They are so cute!!!
I LOVE that glam picture of Cloe in front of the temple!
Yeah thanks. That's my new favorite picture!
Post a Comment