Friday, April 18, 2008

What's That??

Around 5:30 this morning, I woke up to Chad grabbing me going "What's that??" The lamp and bed were trembling and kocking against the wall. Earthquake?? Surely not! But what else could it be?? But is that even possible here? It was freaky! My stomach churned and I wanted solid ground, but there's none to be found. It only lasted a few minutes beyond when Chad woke me up and it was just a little tremor, but it really was freaky. Found out this morning that it was like a 5.something just over the state line. Who knew there was a fault line around here? Crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Longnecker Zoo said...

Holy Moly girl! Scary! Did the kids wake up? I think there are falt lines everywhere. Glad it wasn't too bad.

Bond Bedlam said...

I heard about it Friday morning - I fact it was felt all the way to Atlanta!