Monday, April 21, 2008

Temple Trip


Oh yeah, I haven't posted about our ward temple trip. We did another one of those trips where the whole family comes, we all spend all day doing temple work while the kids have a temple-related quarterly activity in the ward next door. It was great! We did this two years ago and there were lots of problems, but this time I feel like the kinks were all worked out. There was definitely a feeling of "we're all in this together." We were all helping one another and when it was my turn to go into the temple, it was strange leaving my 6 month old and 2 1/2 year old so easily. I mean, they obviously were in great hands and I didn't have a moment's concern about them, though I did miss them. Certainly the comradery that was felt that day is what is meant by "Zion." Chad and I did sealings. It's always such a nice reminder of my wedding day. It's so nice to remember the eternal perspective through which we should view marriage. It was a long day and a lot of hard work, but good work, a happy day.

1 comments:

Dana said...

That sounds like such a nice day.