Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Tooth



I am VERY happy to report that Everett has finally cut his first tooth. Can you see it up there? He is SO much happier!! We're certainly not done with the teething troubles, but at least now we're making progress. It's encouraging to see that all of the grouchies are leading up to something. What's with my kids teething so fast and furiously?? At least it's very exciting to see and play with my happy boy again for a while.

2 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

AMEN to that. I am nervous having two do that at the same time! YIKES! Glad he is happier.

Dana said...

OH poor little boy!!! I have only had one kid that got teeth at 6 months and that was a nightmare. The rest of mine didn't get teeth until a year and you could hardly tell they were teething. Glad he is happier though. Its always nice to get the "baby" back that you are use to seeing.