How does a simple nap-time turn into this??
Three words: Blow out fiasco.
Ever since our temple trip, Everett has been sleeping poorly. So, I put him down for a nap and he cried and cried. I went to get him and he was poopy. Of course, I didn't know the extent of the damage until after I laid him straight on the carpet. I drug the poopy shirt over his head, held him out in front and ran him to the bath. It was cold, so I sat him up, but he's still not terribly proficient at that, so he fell, I dropped the shower head trying to catch him and...well, it was basically one derailment after another. I got the water in the face at least twice and was very frustrated by the end. Good times. Thankfully Chad thought to get the camera to lighten the mood.
5 comments:
Good thinking Chad. I am sorry Carla, that really stinks. Ha! Ha!
ha ha ha !!!!! Too funny! I think it's great! You look like me after giving the girls a bath! Love ya
LOL!!! This picture is classic!!! Hope you guys are doing ok!! We miss you!
That is just too funny!!! I laughed so hard. What moms do to help their babies!!!
Murphy's Law in play here. The picture in so funny!!!
Post a Comment