So Chloe and Daddy had their date. She was SO excited!! I woke up that morning, to her crying and saying "Daddy went on the bus without me!!" (She'd been looking out the window.) She was confused because I told her they would go after naptime, but she views bedtime and naptime as the same thing. Plus every meal is "dinner" and of course time means nothing to a 2 year old. Anyway, that was by far her favorite part, not the ice cream but going on the bus with Daddy. Ever since their date, she's been singing "The wheels on the bus go round and round..." But she invented a new verse "The ice cream on the cone goes *slurp slurp slurp*..." I'd definitely say she had fun! He's been studying constantly since then and she has missed him terribly. But, only 2 more days of finals week! And he will never again have a finals week!! Wahoo!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Excellent - I am so glad Chad took the time to be with just her. :)
I am glad that she had fun and his finals are almost over. Every semester we wanted to have a party when finals was over. You can breath again for a little while.
Seems like Chloe is a Daddy's girl. Gracie is the same way. Congrats to Chad for making it to the end of the semester. Can't wait to see you guys! Drive safe.
Post a Comment