So, I've been tagged. Here are 6 things that Chad and I like to do together, in no particular order.
1. We love to play with the kids, laughing and taking joy in our beautiful "accomplishments."
2. Vegg. We love to watch tv series and movies while munching on junk as the kids sleep. And we trade off rubbing eachother's head.
3. Travel, especially before the kids came. It's a lot more stressful now, and we only ever get to see family any more (which we do enjoy). But we love to see new places. In fact, our second date was a trip out to AZ for his best friend's wedding where we went skydiving. We like the adventure.
4. We like to read books together. Although it's rare that we can find one that I'm interested in, it's the only way he can get me to read.
5. We play games: video, card, board, any kind. We had a tradition for a while where we would play cards a little before bed. Now we play with another couple once a week.
6. Talk. Not so much since the kids came, but we used to talk like little girls at a slumber party, about any and everything, all night long. We laugh and ponder, reminise and dream. Some of our best dates were the 2 hour drive to the temple, or when we couldn't think of anything to do so we just drove around town or got icecream.
I tag Renee, Jody, Hope...that's it.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Carla at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that picture. Skydiving?? I had no idea. Way to go Carla. I could never do that.
I agree with Lynnette on the skydiving! And beautiful picture!
Post a Comment