I may grumble a little when Everett wakes me up from naptime an hour earlier than his sister (every day) but I sure do enjoy my special time with him. And I love to see Chloe sleep. Her naps are becoming more and more rare. And it's about the only time she's still enough for me to actually look at her. And she sure is beautiful! And look! She actually has clothes on!! What is it with potty-training two year olds that makes them want to be naked constantly? Luckily we don't have too much trouble with her taking her diaper off (only a couple of nasty fiascos so far), but she strips down to nothing more every night. She doesn't even sleep under her blankets. Apparently she prefers to freeze. But that's one bit of agency that I'm not willing to fight. I'm just grateful when she does choose to sleep.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
My Sleeping Beauty
Posted by Carla at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh the ever evasive naps. Enjoy your sleeping beauty!
It makes it all worth it when you see them sleeping so peacefully like that huh? Have you tried lately to comment on my blog? Let me know if it works
We have a hard time geting pictures of Lillian fully dressed as well. And we have the same blanket issue. She refuses to have them over her - not worth the battle.
Chloe is adorable. Kids seem so innocent and precious when they are sleeping. Tender Moments!
Post a Comment