Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Not-So Crazy Days

Ok, I admit there are some dull moments. Actually a lot of them, especially lately. But the title is still fitting because I'm crazy! The kids help drive me crazy, but mostly I drive myself crazy. The other day, I lost my keys, only to realize, some time later, that they were in the ignition, getting the car warm. Yes, it was my doing. Today, I couldn't decide if I should take the kids to Wonderlab or Walmart. Which trip is more imparative; which will be more enjoyable? Having decided milk was more important, I start getting ready to go, only to remember that I haven't seen my wallet in a long time. So the hunt ensues. (I loose things all the time and always have to wait for Chad to find them.) I drive myself so crazy looking and calling around (after finally finding my phone) that I decide to refocus on something else...calling for storage units. NO LUCK even finding phone numbers for any online. It was then that I decided to give up on the day. I would watch tv, do laundry, and choose a botch-free dinner. So, the better part of the day was very boring, and at the same time, frustrating. But get this; I botched dinner. Too much seasoning on the tuna melts. Oi! Why did I get ever out of bed?! So maybe a more fitting title would be "Crazy Carla - full of both dull and maddening moments."

4 comments:

Bond Bedlam said...

That sounds like a day we all have had. Just Chill - I love you

Dana said...

Girl you made the right choice to just watch tv and fold laundry. I wouldn't have even gone so far as to do dinner. Have you ever thought about putting all of that stuff in a purse or diaper bag. You know that key thing I bought at that cool bag place in Griffin? Well I will never go without one again. I have not gotten frustrated at digging in my purse for them since. It was a life savor.

My Many Coloured Days said...

We are all a little crazy. Being blonde doesn't help either - I know!! Sending you good dinner making vibes.

Hoosier Mama said...

Ha! I locked myself out of the house yesterday! You and I sound a lot alike! Good luck with keeping track of your keys.