These two were taken right after Chloe was born. When she was almost a year old, I painted these two walls blue. (I didn't realize that I never took pictures of it. That makes me sad.) I Loved my blue walls!! It was the most decorated room in the house, and I absolutely loved it. It was just so cute and magical with all of the stars. I remember bringing her home from the hospital and she watched those stars as we rocked in our green rocker. Well, I hated to do it so soon, but she had a play date today. So on a whim, I decided it was the most opportune moment to paint them back to white. It's so drab and sad in there now! The rocker is in our box-filled office and being replaced with yet more boxes. I didn't realize how attached I'd become to that room. I will miss it.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008
My Painting Blues
Posted by Carla at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Girl what it sounds like to me is you are having the moving blues not the painting blues. You seem very reminiscent these days. Your lives are moving on to another chapter and your not sure where it will take you- emotionally I mean.
exactly
Oh man - yes the room was so.... cute I hate that you had to paint it back white. Just look forward.
Post a Comment