Chloe is a pretty clean and non-destructive child. She's never really broken anything (beyond simple reapair) that cost more than like $6 to replace - and that was window blinds. Well, here's her first.
I've been trying to build a new pole for it, but it is (as always) proving more difficult and time-consuming than I'd hoped for. Oh well, I couldn't be mad. All she did is walk between the fan and the wall and it just fell over. Apparently it's a cheap piece of junk - who knew? I still count myself very lucky to have such a good little girl.
I've been trying to build a new pole for it, but it is (as always) proving more difficult and time-consuming than I'd hoped for. Oh well, I couldn't be mad. All she did is walk between the fan and the wall and it just fell over. Apparently it's a cheap piece of junk - who knew? I still count myself very lucky to have such a good little girl.
2 comments:
Hey - you've gotten out cheap so far. Wait till Everett gets geared up.
OH man I agree. Tom was just commenting on how the boys just push and push until it breaks. That is just a boy for you. Chloe is a very compliant kid but boys can be totally different. They are sure sweet though too.
Post a Comment