"Master Chief keeps me safe!"
Who, or what is "Master Chief" you ask? Well, here it is:
This is Chad's latest obsession - and I DO mean obsession! Halo, an X-Box video game. The main character is a half human, half robot (a cyborg.) And yes, we own a replica of his helmet. I think it was her assumption that he keeps us safe though. I promptly corrected her. Everett and I sure enjoy her though.
She also found our old broken umbrella from the Good Will pile, and insists on playing with it. It's called her "Christopher Robin" because she likes to copy him and say:



3 comments:
So does Chad ever actually wear the helmet?
She is so soft spoken and cute!!!! How can anyone resist her?
No, it's not one you can wear. it's a fancy stand that holds 3 video games. in his defense, it was in an Ebay lot of 3 Halo games for a really good deal.
Post a Comment