I've been making the most of the warm weather by taking walks and getting some outside projects done.Wow, not a flattering picture, but there you go. It's pretty much like every other cut I've had, except I did it this time. Anything would've been an improvement. And luckily, I like it.
Ok, these pictures are no fun to look at, but this project as taken months! And I'm proud to be done. Our attic made our master closet and bathroom freezing. It didn't even close all the way. I tried various ways to insulate... finally Chad came up with this...
It took a couple of tries but finally... I got a circular saw, built a box, stapled insulation around it, screwed on a piano hinge, re-routed that light switch you see on the left (thankfully there was enough cord to do it. I'm no electrician. One shock was enough for me. Yikes!) Screwed the box in place, hung a stick from the rafter and installed a hook and eye to keep it open, and bingo bango, it's DONE!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Look What I Did!
Posted by Carla at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOur hair is cute girl. And holy cow I could have never done that to my attic. We would have just been freezing our butts off.
Carla, please send me some of your knowlege. You are so talented! Is there anything you CAN'T do?
Post a Comment