Saturday, January 30, 2010

House Arrest

Here's what's got us on house arrest. This tiny bit of snow canceled church and has shut everything down. It is legit though; it's not snow. Last night it was slush. Today, it's solid ice. Can't really play in it...
We're all crazy bored. We were bored before the ice hit. Besides the occasional church activity, there's nothing to do. We've got daddy for the weekend though. We're trying to have fun.
This is Everett's bashful trying-not-to-smile face.
Our heat pump is keeping the house just barely livable. And the fire place isn't working either. Dunno why... we're thinking pipes have frozen... just a guess though. So we're bundled up and staying upstairs as much as possible, where it is warm. I'm thinking today will warrant guilt-free movie after movie. Here's wishing I were back on a cruise in the tropics or in Mexico!

1 comments:

Dana said...

Here here!!! I officially hate the cold. We went to the Mardi Gras Parade Saturday and I just about got frost bite on my toes. I had to go to the car halfway through to warm up just to make it the rest of the time. Love the picture up on the fireplace trying to pass time.