Friday, January 22, 2010

Food Storage


After Christmas, Aldi marked these way down. So I stocked up! They're so good, I wish I'd gotten even more! They're like the mint Oreos but even a little better. It's all we have so far in food storage... oh and a bit of cereal. But the problem is, they're going too fast! I just hope we'll be able to find them next year too. Yummy!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Carla you absolutely crack me up!!! Thats like saying mom has food storage of bath and body lotions. Now don't get me wrong I aint knocking a good cookie or anything. YOu are just funny!!!

Carla said...

Hey, hey, I plan to have plenty of comfort food in my food storage... it's a start. : )

Bond Bedlam said...

Hey - When the going gets tough I want to smell good!!
Carla I am glad you started your food storage!