Saturday night we wet to a friend's b/day party and came home really late. In the car, Chloe sang "Part of your World" from the Little Mermaid. She said, "I can sing the WHOLE song! Can you mommy?" No "Can you daddy?" No. I expected her to get embarrassed, but she actually sang her cute little 4 year old version of the whole song. I think the cutest part was the part where she sort of talks/sings "Walkin' around on those... what do you call them? feet..." "Whosewhatsits? I've got twenty." She made up words for words that she doesn't understand... it was awesome!
That was shortly followed by Everett getting a fake berry (from a wreath with artificial flowers) stuck up his nose and screaming bloody murder the whole rest of the drive for seemingly no reason. He's fixated on putting things in his eyes, hears, and nose. I'm always telling him to stop... Oy that kid! But anywho...
Tonight, Chloe taught me the words to "Happy Trails." That's Everett's newest favorite, compliments of his week with Gigi. This girl's got a memory like a vault! She seriously remembers everything. I could never get the words right, so she taught me and was so excited about it. Her expression and squeal when I finally got it was priceless! She was so ecstatic! It was awesome!
She's also learning to bathe herself. Not a big deal, I just love watching her learn stuff... as long as she doesn't get frustrated. But apparently I love even more watching her teach stuff. It's so fun to watch her be "big sister" try to teach Everett stuff, or lead him, or hold his hand. She's such a sweet girl. Love her tons!
2 comments:
OH that Everett. I hope he doesn't get anything stuck that will have to be removed by hospital employee's. I have never actually had one with a fascination to do things like that. Chloe is a very sweet little girl. you really do have wonderful kids.
They are fun.
Post a Comment