I've really enjoyed watching Dad and the kids develop a relationship. He's become a really good grandpa. And Chloe really loved helping him in the garden and in the attic.
Yesterday we had a fun time playing outside. We started playing in the dirt driveway, shoveling dirt with toy trucks. Everett got so nasty because it had just rained. Then we ended up in Mom and Dad's little pond. There's a little stream starting at the house and then a few little waterfalls that lead to the pond. We played in the stream. It rinsed him off quite nicely. It's funny how Chloe just put her hands and feet in, and Everett got soaked head to toe. He just plopped right in. I also love the one with them holding hands. Chloe didn't feel stable on the pebbles, so she took his hand for help.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Pond Play
Posted by Carla at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OOOO WEEE isn't that a no no with mom?? Is dad replanting more stuff in the garden? Did they get much from the one with the corn in it? Dad has become soooo much more patient over the years with the grandkids. Its nice!!
Yeah, Mom doesn't like it, but... she knows about it. Dad has a hard time remembering to harvest and water, so all of the corn went bad. We're getting lots of cucumbers, tomatoes, some beans, and some of the strawberries got eaten by the strays.
SO CUTE. I just can't get over Everette...so big and such a good looking boy!
its amazing what you can do with good genetics
And Mama didn't beat your butt? I would have loved to see you tell her that...ha ha ha! FUn pics. IT's been good to have ya'll around all the time I think. Daddy is a totally different Pa than a Daddy. Pleasant changes for sure!
Post a Comment