
4 years old! Crazy! Am I really that old?
Chloe,

You are a very sweet girl. You're very sensitive and charitable - you get upset easily and hate to see anyone else upset. You kiss my hurts, both physical and emotional. You're the best little girl and big sister a mom could ask for. You help me with Everett, mostly by watching out for him, without trying to mother him. You're usually really good at compromising with him and you love to play with him. You are and always have been very much a Daddy's girl. Lately you've really been asserting your opinion and looking for ways to feel more grown up - you love to help me and Pa work. I get compliments all the time on how well you speak and on your beautiful curly hair. You are very smart and beautiful. You're learning to draw and write your letters, and you know how to spell several words. This is a picture of you and Everett. I love this picture!
You're so grown up! You say "I'm afraid I can't..." The other day, I asked how you got so beautiful, and you said "Jesus made me this beautiful." You're very observant. You notice small differences in people's demeanor and you notice when something is messy. You love beauty and really have an eye for it, good taste. Even at the age of 4, it's rare that you pick out items that I think are ugly. Your "favorite color is purple, pink, silver and gold." You love animals and birthdays (especially your birthday.) You also love the beach and swimming. I think it's amazing that you learned to swim this summer. You've been having growing pains in your legs because you're growing tall and lanky like you're daddy. You love to learn, but get frustrated if you don't get it right away. You also love crafting but get frustrated if you can't do something as well as you want to. I'm afraid you got those two lovely traits from me. Sorry kiddo. What you most certainly did not get from me is your love of company and attention. You talk 90 miles a minute. You hate silence and even more than that, you hate being by yourself. Sometimes, you talk so much that you sigh and say "that's a lot of words. My mouth is tired." I'll tell you to be quiet then, but you always refuse. I was quiet and loved being by myself. So that's hard for me to understand, and I get frustrated with it sometimes. But it's just another part of my sweet girl - you love people, and that's a good, Christlike trait. I love you very much Chloe. I will forever be grateful that you chose our family!

1 comments:
Too dang big!!! Love ya Chloe
Post a Comment