NC here we come, because WE PASSED BOARDS!!!!
We were told in no uncertain terms that grades wouldn't come out until the 14th. But last night Chad came home and said, "Hey, you wanna see something cool?" He set the computer in front of me, and I thought he wanted to show me a YouTube video or something, as usual. It took me a long moment to realize what was on the screen. Chad said the dawning realization was visible on my face. I squealed and threw my arms around him. Seriously, every other life changing event has come with an equally intense element of fear or anxiety. This time, it's nothing but excitement.
I can't describe how blessed I feel! I have an amazing husband who's smart (top 5% baby!) and driven and keeps amazing balance in his life. I have a Father in Heaven who is mindful of my family, our struggles, our needs, our desires... who has worked a miracle for us. And I don't say that because I don't trust Chad's abilities. Coming out of the test, he asked if I thought we'd pass. I confidently said yes. As time has worn on, Chad's lack of confidence has made me wonder if we really were inspired to try for NC, or wonder if the Lord had further trials in patience for us. But indeed... we passed. WE PASSED! Oh, I'm so excited! Finally we can stop moving around and start moving forward!
6 comments:
OH yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. YOu can finally start planting roots. And in NC that is just awesome. I love that state.
Yay! yay! yay! yay! Congrats, Chad on passing; but mostly congrats to you guys to know the direction you're headed. Great job.
Alright! So let's party next week in celebration!!! Yeah Chad! I am thrilled for you guys!!!
Congrats congrats! What a relief. Now on to your new life!
Way to go Chad! Passing the first time thru is extremely rare and I am so proud of you. Plus you are so good looking!
WHOOT WHOOT! Now you can celebrate on the high seas! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment