It really seems like you were born yesterday. I think the more kids you have the more life moves in hyper speed! You are my funny boy. You are just so silly and fun to watch, but you get embarrassed when you realize you're being watched. It's so easy and fun to make you giggle like crazy. You idolize your sister and do everything she does. You're usually not far away from wherever she is. She usually waits for you except when she's got a friend her age. That's when you have a hard time keeping up. That's when you can be herd throughout the park yelling her name, trying to find her and play with her. I love that when you feel I'm leaving you behind, you yell "wait! wait!" and run to grab my hand. And you hold my hand pretty much any time I put it out. To get my attention, you say "psssss" and poke at me, most times in thin air. You hate being naked. You prefer to be dressed head to toe, even shoes, at all times. Even though you love dressing up in girl stuff, and taking everyone's shoes, you are all boy. You love to run, jump, splash, throw and pounce. Any time you pounce on the bed or floor, your legs go way over your head so you catch yourself with your face. It's hilarious! You're very sweet too. When you pounce me too hard, you always say "oh, sowy mama." and give me a kiss.You are my snuggle bug, which I love! At 18 months Chloe would have nothing to do with me, but at age 2 you still snuggle at nap time, cuddle your teddy bears, and give good hugs and kisses whenever I ask. Sometimes I don't even have to ask. You're a bit of a mama's boy (again, I love it, and I know it won't last forever.)
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Happy Birthday Everett
You're really good at figuring things out for yourself, but when you can't, you get very frustrated and pitch a lovely 2 year old fit... ah, the terrible twos... You are a determined little boy too. When you get it in your head that I should give you something, you don't give up, especially if it's food. By the way, I love your little baby pot belly! I also love how sometimes, like when you can't climb something, you say "Mama, I too heavy." You also say, "Too hard!" sometimes. I have to give you several time outs on every issue before you get the point. It often only took Chloe one, but I guess you're the more normal one :) Although I think it's also part of your determination. You love to color - on anything. You love bears: Bearenstain Bears, teddy bears, etc. You just learned the "R" sound. I think that's kind of impressive since most boys struggle with that one. I was excited to have a boy because boys aren't supposed to talk as much. But you've very much proven that idea wrong. Between you and Chloe, my ears get very tired some days! You've got gobs of personality and I love you very much! I'm so glad you're a part of our family.

Posted by Carla at 6:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Fun boy! Getting soo grown up. Love you Everett
Post a Comment