Not to be confused with a previous post - pooptastic. This one is not for the germ-o-phobic. So Everett has a stomach bug for the second time around. He's also teething, so he's pooping every 20 min. and there's so much stomach acid in it that I can't change it fast enough. His poor bum has been bleeding all week no matter what I do. Though I'm hopeful that we're on the downward slope of it now. Anyway, I'm at mom and dad's house and we all just cringe at each diaper change as Everett of course cries. So dad said "let him air out a little." Knowing possible consequences, he said "I'll clean up any messes." So he goes on playing, diaper-free, while I lay back down to watch conference. Well, a little later, he started trying to climb over my head! Yes, I got a poopy booty in the face! Wet black poop dripping down my hair and face! Sheesh! All I can say, is I am SO glad I had help! I ran to the bathroom while mom threw Everett in the tub and dad cleaned up the floor. YIKES! When I decided to become a mother, I knew I'd have to change diapers, but I had no idea this is what I was signing up for!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, gross!!! Hahaha.... poor Everett! At least you have a story you can laugh about for the rest of time! Be sure to put this one in his baby book!!! :o)
I would have love to have seen this one. Although picturing it works just as well. YOu seem to have been such a sport about it.
so Funny!1 But my poor carpet - forget your face!
Post a Comment