So I've been back home for the past week and a half. It was a lot of fun. Chloe got to go fishing with Papa, play dress-up, and go to Jumpin' Jellybeans. I got to do lots of relaxing, playing and talking (I mean talking to adults. What a rare treat!) In addition to seeing grandparents as planned, I also ended up getting to see my brothers-in-law and TWO of my sisters and their kids and my best friend from high school! There aren't really a whole lot of details to give. But it was a really fun, relaxing trip. And the best part was when the kids had cousins to keep them entertained and the adults could just hang out together. It was really great! The plane ride home went really well. I got through security smoothly, but was Really sweating when I got to the gate. The kids did fine, I had a couple that sat in front of me from NE that helped me with my carry-on. We got off the plane just in time to hear "last boarding call for Omaha..." so we didn't have time to rest, potty, or get lunch, but we got home fairly quickly. So that was nice. And it's been REALLY nice to see Chad again! Enjoy pics.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Going Home
It was wonderful not being my kids' only playmates for a while.
The girls, minus one sister.
Dirt Mustache
A family tradition. Almost every grandchild since the first one has climbed on this fireplace when they were about Everett's age. Except Everett quickly learned how to open it!
Jumpin' Jellybeans
Sorry mom, I know these aren't flattering, but I love them!
Climbing stairs is not allowed at home. So he thought he was a cool man.
We painted our pumpkins from the Patch just before leaving for GA.
Pretty Princess.
Posted by Carla at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures. IT was fun seeing you guys. I love you and miss you already. I enjoyed the adult conversations too.
Everett has SO MUCH HAIR!! And is so cute. Glad you had a fun trip.
The picture of Everett peeking through the rails is adorable!! I miss that kid. Looks like you had a blast.
Only a couple more months until I have you back :)
Post a Comment