

Ok, so the first one is just an updated photo - 4 months. The second is of him sucking on his first two fingers (sorry Allison, not the middle two.) I think he likes those because he can also teethe on them. He started teething just before Christmas (and Chloe got her last tooth at the same time.) Well, he's now seriously cutting two and it looks like many more are soon to follow. The poor guy has been miserable! I have really felt badly for him with his related ear, stomach, and bumb problems. I must admit, today, I've only felt pitty for me. It's so draining!! And I miss my sweet happy little boy! Though, looking at these pictures reminds me that he is still my sweet, happy little boy. He really is just that miserable. Poor guy. At least he'll get it over with right?
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
My Teething Troubles
Posted by Carla at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Carla!!! Wow - he's teething real early. I have heard that it is harder on them the younger they are (and all I know is that William started at 8 mos and was relatively unbothered by it). Sooo sorry he isn't feeling good. I hope they come in quick!
Have you heard of teething tablets? They are something you have to get in the natural food section or even a health food store. They are this little white tablet that just dissolves in there mouths and really can help. They have been a life savor for me. Just a suggestion.
Lillian got her first tooth at three months and the thing that helped us was good ole' tylenol. Don't feel quilty if this is your solution too. =) We did baby oragel until my doctor explained teething and said that baby oragel is worthless use tylenol.
yeah, we've used all that stuff. it all helps (though, honestly, i think the tablets might be least effective) but he'd have to be drugged 24/7 to be happy. so i just do it if i HAVE to have some peace!
Congrats on a baby boy! I know this is late in coming, but I am very happy for you! He's a cutie!
Good luck with the teething. My kids were crabby all the time, so I never really noticed that phase... :)
Post a Comment