Friday, January 11, 2008

My Banshee Boy

Like I said, tip of the iceburg. He gets SOO loud!! and why are all of my videos so dark?? I'll try to replace at some point. Anyway, I've got the screecher I always said I'd get (because it used to drive me SO crazy). He has found his voice. It's not so bad though, he usually sounds sort of happy when he does it. Two years of parenthood and Chad's video games has prepared me for it. Chad's the one it really bothers.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Did you go the video with your camera or with an actual video camera? I think I would like to figure out how to do that especially if I can use my camera to make a video.

My Many Coloured Days said...

I love it! You're right, though, he does seem happy even when he's loud! Glad I found your blog!

Leighanna said...

Reid says...

Oh my gosh! Carla, he is not loud in the least. You should have heard William and should hear him now. He has a scream that makes your ears want to bleed and always had. His screams cause feedback when we are on the phone.

-Reid