Friday, January 18, 2008

My Mini Decorator

Toys are classified and grouped in odd numbers (more aesthetically pleasing than even numbers), according to size. Notice the two tiers of balance and symetry. She even gave her dolls a diaper rag drape to sit on. If she's not a natural, I don't know what is. This is the sort of thing she does instead of napping. ...Oh, she tells me they are a family! How cute.



7 comments:

Jodie said...

TOO FUNNY! She is such a hilarious and cute girl!

Dana said...

I wonder if she has a touch of ocd. I have never seen someone so young group and organize things like I have seen her do. That I am sure is a help to you!! By the way I love that chair. Where did you get that? I would love to have a big comfy chair like that to nurse kids in.

Hope said...

She makes me smile. I love it.

Carla said...

yeah, i joke that she has ocd all the time. (ei: she freaks out if she can't buckle her seatbelt after she gets out of it.) she may honestly; we'll see. but yeah, that is the best nursing chair EVER. it's one of those old lady rocking chairs with the dated gold velvet upholstry. i got it at a garage sale for like $20 and slipcovered it for about $30.

Carla said...

ps) dana, i can't post comments on your blog. what's up with that?

My Many Coloured Days said...

Tyler has similar tendencies. It used to be SOOOO bad he had therapy for a while! Cute though. Good luck with the naps!

Bond Bedlam said...

Well I think she is a designer in the making. She is artsey. It runs in her blood. I love her - She is adorable!