... that as a parent, I'd have to give a time out for licking a pole. At Disney Everett was found just licking up and down one of the poles in line. Boys are so gross! What goes through their head? When he was younger, he just leaned over and licked a car too. No wonder he doesn't get sick as much as the rest of us, he's built up some strong immunities.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Matthew on any given day can be found chewing on batteries, taking big chunks out of books, and riping paper out of notebooks and chewing on it. I have found that if I am really good about staying on top of his vitamin intake he is much better about not chewing and eating strange things.
Maybe it's kinda fun...I will never know :) It might have an interesting taste from all the gum I'm sure that people leave on it.
That is soooo nasty! LOL!!!
Post a Comment