Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why...

...must Georgia be so infested with ants!?



They got all the way up to his face! Poor kid!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Ack! I've never seen the likes! I can't believe it! Those aren't just regular ants! Fire ants? Egads...

Dana said...

OH my heck!!!! What in the world was he doing to stay still long enough that they got up to his face!!! Poor kid. Give him a hug from us.

Carla said...

Yea, I guess they were fire ants. The bites are all swollen and pussy now. He freaked out and just stood there screaming. Mom was watching him all the way from the other end of the yard, so it took her a while to get to him, strip him and beat him off.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

So sad! That's happened to Gabe too!

Bond Bedlam said...

I kept yelling for him to move - He squatted down and did NOT move! - I can run this fat rearend only so fast. I got bite too! They were everywhere.