Saturday, October 17, 2009

The House

Ok, this formatting isn't working right. Chad starts work either Nov. 2 or 9. He'll stay in an extended stay until closing. Closing day is Nov. 12, the day before Chad goes to a conference to get his official license to practice. That'll be a crazy week.

The house is in good shape, but it's been lived in, and not with our taste. So there's a lot we want to do to it.

That light fixture is the first thing to go! In fact, I think we told the current owner to please take it. The wall color is the second thing to go. The table however, stays! In the garage though. I said Chad could buy it if he put it in the garage and leave HIS car in the driveway.

Master Bath
To the right of the corner fire place there's a big alcove/room where we plan to have some comfy chairs and book cases. It's awesome!
We'll be painting the green formal living and putting carpet instead of that tile. Every room has a different floor covering - weird.
We'll also paint the outside blue siding.




5 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow! Blue room! :) The house looks awesome, congrats!!

Leighanna said...

It looks so cute!!! I am so stoked for you guys!!

Dana said...

OH my gosh it does look so cute. I think all us home owners can totally see past the paints becuase it so easily changed. I would totally do all the things you talked about except the siding. why don't you like that? I am excited for you guys. Totally cute the outside it. The fireplace in the master seems so weird on a corner almost.

Shawny said...

So cute! It will be fun to make it your own. You'll love it!

Bond Bedlam said...

LOVE the master bedroom! Fit for a Queen with a sitting area and a fireplace! - Wow that's living - Congratulations first time home buyer. Oh yeah - I was watching Yes to the Dress and a Dad on there was teary eyed remembering his little girl running up to him and now she was getting married. Dad said - Yeap buddy they leave you - then say - it was pure Joy to have Carla here. - Dad getting setimental and remembering.