Saturday, October 10, 2009

TWO!

I HATE year two! Chloe never really had the terrible twos. Ornery but not "terrible." Everett used to always be such a good sleeper. He's become a picky eater, which means, he doesn't sleep... he's GROUCHY! The good thing about having two kids though is that sometimes when one is being terrible, the other is being nice. Chloe has been so amazingly grown up and sweet. The other night, Everett was being... TWO, mad because he wanted a pillow and I wasn't complying, she offered him her treasured "Dory pillow." It wasn't good enough for him, but it was a big silver lining for me. I love her! She's so sweet! I sure love my cute little punk too. I just look forward to the day that year two ends.


BTW, we're going house hunting next week! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

funny because I have been saying as of late "Two was a breeze...I HATE THREE!!!" I'm ready for three to be done and gone. Good luck with two! :)

My Many Coloured Days said...

I'm with you on hating the twos.

Good luck with house hunting and have fun too!