This cute little booger likes to play in my sewing machine. You open the top to thread it and there are little spots for all of the presser feet and some needles. Both kids have always loved to play in it, and I let them because they've never taken off with any of the pieces or caused damage. Well, the other day Everett stuffed all 5 pieces into my vacuum cleaner! He stuck them in the hole where you attach the hose. I knew they'd probably lose one eventually, but I am still shocked at his... ingenuity. So I'm thinking not only do I have to buy new pieces for my sewing machine, who knows what'll happen to my vacuum. I managed to get 4 of them out with out too much trouble, but the smallest (most important one) was rattling around somewhere inside. I was afraid to turn on the vacuum, but I did and found that there was much more suction than before and the strange loud rattling had disappeared. I then took the bag outside and dug around a little in the filth and found the last presser foot. I replaced the very full bag and now have a much better performing vacuum cleaner. Go figure! I still can't imagine how he managed to stuff them all in there in the first place.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Little Booger
Posted by Carla at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome! He and William need to hand. They would wreak some havoc together!
OH don't you just love little boys. I think if I have one more wall written on in my house I might go nuts!!! YOu gotta love them though. WEll I do or I just might kill them.
I'm sorry but that's really, really funny. :)
He he he! Atleast he is usuing his brain.
Holy Cow an engineer in the making
Post a Comment